Effective Date: November 3, 2015
- Personally Identifiable Information
- In order to use this Site and these Services, including receiving health insurance quotes, you may voluntarily provide personally identifiable information to us, including, but not limited to, your name, email address, date of birth, employment status, current insurance carrier, and any medical conditions or prescribed medications. You do not have to use the Site or the Services, and may provide this information voluntarily for us to provide to others to assist in receiving health insurance quotations.
- By providing your information to the Company, you are agreeing to allow us to utilize this information to complete all transactions you request through this Site and to disclose that information and details of all such transactions to the Company, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and any necessary payment processors. This means we may share any of the information you provide us to others, and do not provide us with any information that you do not want us to share with our subsidiaries, affiliates, and any necessary payment processors.
- The following are certain situations in which we may collect personally identifiable information from you:
(i) When you fill out forms or fields on this Site;
(ii) When you communicate with us or request information about us, this Site and our services, whether via email or other means;
(iii) When you participate in online surveys;
(iv) When you participate in any of our marketing initiatives, including, contests, events, or promotions; and when you participate in forums or provide user generated content or submissions.
- It is also possible that we may collect personally identifiable information about you from sources other than you, such as forums, instant messaging services, blogs, other users of our products and services and our business partners.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Aggregate Information
- This Site gives our users opportunities to submit non-personally identifiable information (“Aggregate Information”) concerning the users’ activities at this Site, including, but not limited to, which pages they visit, how long they view these pages, date and time of the visit, and information that your browser sends whenever you visit any website, such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, and the web page you were visiting before you came to this Site. This Aggregate Information does not identify a particular user, but does provide potentially useful data concerning our users’ preferences and activities on this Site, and the effectiveness and interest of this Site’s features and Services.
- By submitting this Aggregate Information, you grant the Company a non-exclusive, irrevocable license to use it in any way that does not use or reveal your personal information. In addition, the Company reserves the right to use portions of your personal information in an aggregate, non-identifiable way, such as disclosing that there are a certain amount of registered users from a certain geographical location.
- Information from Children
This Site is not intended for use by children, especially those under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under thirteen (13) years of age, please do not send any information about yourself to us or on this Site, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child, we will delete that information and otherwise comply with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and applicable law. We do not knowingly collect information from children under thirteen (13) and we urge parents and caregivers to thoughtfully address how children communicate electronically to ensure that their personal information is protected. If you become aware that a person under the age of thirteen (13) has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit this Site. These companies may collect and use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this Site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. We have no control over, and cannot necessarily protect against, the practices or policies of advertisers or other web site hosts using such information. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
- Use of Information
- the Company collects and uses your personally identifiable information to operate and improve this Site, to process user transactions, to provide customer service, to perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, Services and technologies, and to display Content that is customized to your interests and preferences.
- We may disclose your personally identifiable information as part of any merger, acquisition, or sale of the Company and/or its assets, as well as in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which personally identifiable information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the Company. We will notify you of such an occurrence in accordance with the “Policy Changes” paragraph below.
- We may also remarket your information to our third party vendors so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including for the handling of data processing, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional and transaction materials, and this Site’s maintenance and security.
- We may also disclose your information to partners of ours as leads for future business opportunities.
- the Company reserves the right at all times to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion.
- Communications – Including Text and Telephone
Additionally, you consent to receive autodialed or prerecorded calls and text messages from the Company at any telephone number that you have provided us or that we have otherwise obtained. We may place such calls or texts to (i) notify you regarding your account; (ii) troubleshoot problems with your account (iii) resolve a dispute; (iv) collect a debt; (v) poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, (vii) contact you with offers and promotions; or (viii) as otherwise necessary to service your account or enforce this User Agreement, our policies, applicable law, or any other agreement we may have with you. YOU MAY OPT OUT OF RECEIVING AUTODIALED OR PRERECORDED CALLS AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY OR NO REASON SIMPLY BY EMAILING THE COMPANY AT INFO@GODIRECTLEADGEN.COM, OR BY PRESSING THE APPROPRIATE KEYPAD BUTTON AS PROMPTED DURING THE CALL TO OPT-OUT OF FURTHER CALLS
- CAN-SPAM Compliance
- The Company periodically sends promotional emails to its subscribers about services offered by the Company and its partners or affiliates. If you do not wish to receive email information from the Company or its partners, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication or by emailing us at: email@example.com..
- Occasionally we will partner with a third party email server who may provide additional relevant email advertisements to our consumer’s requests. Unsubscribing from our communications does not guarantee that you will no longer receive communications from our third party partners; you must contact that third party directly. Be advised that we cannot control the policies of our third party partners, nor can we guarantee or represent their compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act or any other state or Federal law.
- Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you, subject to any obligation we may have to preserve any such data under state or Federal law;.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We make good faith efforts so that you can access the information collected about you by the Company, including, but not limited to, information regarding personally identifiable information (name, email address, password and preferences), payment settings (credit card and credit card billing information), email notification settings, prior order history and other information provided by you to the Company. It is our intention that users may review, update, correct or delete any information provided, if not required to be retained by law or for legitimate business reasons to the extent permitted by law. Users may do so by contacting us at email@example.com. Please be sure to clearly indicate your contact and data privacy preferences. We reserve the right to verify the identity of any person making an opt-out or correct/update request, but shall have no liability whatsoever resulting from false or erroneous requests. If you completely delete all such information, your account shall be deactivated. We may charge for such services, and may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. In addition, we may delete any information provided by you or related to you, pursuant to our policies as then in effect.
- Protection of Information
We make good faith efforts to store information collected from you in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public in order to best protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Notwithstanding, and due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee, and hereby disclaim, assurances of complete security and protection from third parties who, despite our efforts, obtain unauthorized access. We employ standard security measures and do not use special encryption methods at this time.
- International Processing or Transfer
Due to the nature of the Internet, your information may be processed or transferred outside of your state, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
- Policy Changes
- Do Not Track Signals
The Site does not respond to browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals.